Mission Integration Dallas, Texas
Arc Aspicio is a strategy, management, and technology consulting firm that helps Government clients solve their most difficult mission challenges. Candidates join our consulting practice to work on mission-critical projects and quickly learn on the projects through formal training and by contributing to company growth. We are seeking long-term members for our close-knit team. In 2016, Consulting Magazine recognized Arc Aspicio as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the country. We have been recognized as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Virginia. Mission SharePoint Consultants provide technical and operational support to law enforcement, homeland security, and emergency preparedness officials. Arc Aspicio is seeking an independent consultant for a mission-critical Government project. The candidate would be an independent 1099 consultant.
Consultants are responsible for the roll-out and establishment of secure information portals that facilitate information sharing between state, local and federal partners. Consultants serve as information sharing subject matter experts and relationship managers for a Department of Homeland Security program. They have a passion for homeland security, and a desire to make an impact on mission-critical projects. Consultants must have experience and possess a high level of proficiency with SharePoint.
This position is located in the Texas area with some local/national travel.
- Secret Clearance required
- Interest in a 1099 position or full time employee role
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably experience in customer support or stakeholder outreach
- Direct experience with SharePoint and aptitude for technical tools
- Work experience related to a consulting or homeland security environment
- Ability to provide operational support for mission critical, high profile events
- Experience in stakeholder outreach, in operation centers, law enforcement, or emergency management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present to stakeholders
- Experience on Government projects required, preferably in mission-critical or operational roles
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel locally and throughout the US
- Bachelor's degree required
- US Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V