Job Introduction:PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Multiple Site Officer. As a Multiple Site Officer, you will conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and egress, monitor CCTV and alarm systems, compose reports, deter criminal activity and misconduct, and perform other duties as specified in post orders.
This role is an on call role designed to provide the new employee with the experience and training necessary for a full time schedule. This role is expected to work 32 to 40 hours per week. Assignments are expected to last 3-4 weeks prior to permanent full time schedule assignment.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Role Responsibility:Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Maintains written logs as required by the post
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
- Upon acceptance of a job offer, must succesfully complete the following:
- MMPI - Psychological testing, if armed or otherwise required
- Physical exam, if armed or required by client contract
Physical Requirements and EnvironmentEnvironment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free WorkplaceIf you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Apply for this job
People who applied for this job also applied for:
- Custom Protection Officer- Flex
Location: Fort Worth, TX