McLean, Virginia, United States
Job DescriptionBAE Systems is the industry leader in Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation, and has immediate openings for those ready to begin an exciting and dynamic intelligence career while supporting critical global counterterrorism operations. By joining the BAE Systems Team, you’ll learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates, who are new to motion GEOINT, specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization. BAE Systems analysts have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions. BAE Systems employees enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team. BAE Systems voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans in 2017 by Military Times!
Candidates will be able to:
- Work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am and is subject to change at any time by the customer), alternating days and nights each month which will include weekends and holidays.
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel.
Keywords: FMV, Full Motion Video, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT, Imagery
Typical Education & ExperienceTypically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Understanding the basic intelligence cycle/process
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information
- Can solve routine tasks of limited scope and complexity following standards of procedure
- Basic working knowledge of the following software: MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point
- Good analytical writing skills
- Must be capable of typing 32 WPM without looking at the keyboard.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
Preferred Skills and Education
- Background in Counter-Terrorism analysis
- Basic understanding of National level imagery product standards
- Experience exploiting Full-Motion Video and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities
- Experience exploiting national imagery with a basic understanding of imagery analysis