Cornerstone Engineering Group, a Tetra Tech company is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Environmental Compliance SpecialistAs the Environmental Compliance Specialist, you will compare field site data to regulatory standards for compliance, read regulations, permit conditions, write compliance reports, draft air permits and conduct some emissions calculations. Areas of compliance will include: landfill gas monitoring, leachate collection systems, data management, landfill gas-to-energy systems, air quality monitoring and permitting, New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)/National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Pollutants (NESHAP) compliance services and reporting. Assistance with project management as needed.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, environmental data, and aerial photographs for landfills
- Prepare environmental air compliance reports and tables
- Prepare permit applications
- Collect, monitor and analyze environmental monitoring data (air, emissions)
- Coordinate with on-site personnel to ensure site equipment and monitoring is conducted in accordance with application regulations and permit requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or better
- 1-3 years’ experience in environmental science, compliance or engineering
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office – Word and Excel
- Solid Waste Industry Experience or comparable a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability for some required travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop leadership skills
- Knowledge of solid waste / air permitting regulations
- Positive attitude
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
No calls or agencies