We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Description Your mission at Visual Meta? As Junior Quality Manager Czech Republic you will be responsible for our Czech shopping portal
www.shopalike.cz and make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible. You will work closely together with our Czech
country team and have a direct influence of the success of our Czech platform.
Your challenges and tasks
- You will be responsible for the quality management of our Czech platform
- You create, provide and implement relevant content and check the content for optimizations and mistakes
- You set up new and modificate current brands, categories and filters
- You ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- You monitor continuous market and competitors
- You maintaining the Czech platform for various devices like desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- You work closely with our Online Marketing and Sales departments regarding page improvements
- You look proactively for website improvements
- You already gained first equivalent working experience, ideally in the e-commerce sector
- You are analytical and think logical
- You have very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over own responsibilities
- You have a very structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- You are a communicative Team player
- You speak Czech on a C2-level (or native) and have good english skills
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML and Excel knowledge
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international team
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for? If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of
Tobias Friedl including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references.