GA Bulk Account ManagerReq ID 82710BRJob category SalesCountries (State/Region) IllinoisLocation United States - Illinois - ChicagoApply now
The General Aviation (GA) Bulk Account Manager acts as the Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for a portfolio of General Aviation customers within a Performance Unit. This role will manage the sales pipeline for B2B/B2B2C customers and develop prospects with the overall aim to grow profitability.
- Develop, manage and maintain growth in Gross Margin for significant B2B & B2B2C bulk prospects and customers (e.g. Corporate Flight Departments, Fixed Base Operators), including:
- SPA for customers including ownership of credit
- Build and Implement the end-consumer offer
- Account planning including account profitability
- Negotiating tenders
- Prospecting new accounts
- Develop, manage and grow relationships with key Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Establish Key Stakeholder relationships with specific OEMs
- Understand key needs, develop and execute on clear and strategic customer plan
- Offer Commercial Support and Leadership in the Regional Airport space
- Support in establishing relationships with Airport Authorities
- Drive/Support implementation in identified airports for building a supply position
- Use CVP process (BP Financial & Business Evaluation process) to seek internal and external stakeholder buy-in and execute on opportunities
- Manage market information to build the right offer for the specific customers and markets; also use of customer information management tools like DEPE, TMS, etc.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a successful track record in Sales and Marketing, business development and the ability to navigate a large organization.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Commercial or Sales experience, especially Value Selling.
- Experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment.
- Portfolio and pricing management – Mastery
- Negotiation skills – Mastery
- Contract management – Mastery
- Project management – Mastery
- Customer, market and competitor understanding – Skillful
- Developing customer strategy and plan – Skillful
- Prospect and sales pipeline management – Skillful
- Customer relationship / experience management – Skillful
- Influencing – Skillful
- Measuring and demonstrating value – Skillful
- Credit and cash exposure management – Skillful
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Yes - up to 50%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Air BP is one of the most diverse international businesses in the BP Group with over 1,100 people from 40 nationalities working together in a truly global team. Our vision is to be ‘the aviation fuel business that everyone wants to work with’ and we believe our people are our most important asset. We are one of the world's largest suppliers of aviation fuel products and services - supplying over seven and a half billion gallons of jet kerosene and aviation gasoline to our customers across the globe each year. Through our direct operations, we fuel more than 6,400 flights every day, at more than 600 global locations in over 45 countries, serving customers from the private pilot to some of the world’s largest airlines.
[ "" ] Apply now United States - Illinois - Chicago